The Amazon Smart Oven is a convenient 4-in-1 microwave, convection oven, food warmer, and air fryer, designed to help you save time in the kitchen. It includes smart features like voice control and Alexa Annoucements when your food is ready. It will even tell you the temperature of your food so you can know when it’s cooked the way you like it.
Here’s how to set up your Amazon Smart Oven so you can start taking advantage of all the helpful features it offers.
How to set up your Amazon Smart Oven:
Time needed: 3 minutes.
- Select a location for your Amazon Smart Oven that’s at least 36 inches from the ground, with at least 12 inches of clearance from the top and 3 inches of clearance on both sides.
- Plug the Smart Oven into a power outlet.
- Turn on Bluetooth and GPS (location services) on your smartphone.
- Open the Amazon Alexa app.
- Click the menu icon at the top left corner of the Alexa app screen.
- Select “Add Device”.
- Select “Oven” from the list of devices.
- Select “Amazon” when asked “What brand is your oven?”.
- Press “NEXT” on the following screen to accept Amazon’s Conditions of Use.
You may also be asked to provide permission to the Alexa app to use your smartphone’s Bluetooth, Camera and Location. If so, accept all, as this will assist with the setup process.
- Locate the 2D barcode on the inside of your Smart Oven door and press “SCAN BARCODE”.
If “READY TO SETUP” does not appear on your Smart Oven display, press “Settings” repeatedly until the “START SETUP” option appears, then press the “START” button.
- Scan your Smart Oven 2d barcode to add the device to your Alexa app and complete the setup process.
You’re all set! To learn more ways to save time in the kitchen, check out our our ultimate guide to Amazon Fresh, Amazon’s grocery delivery service. Plus learn how to get free delivery and a free 30-day trial.