Released in October 2019, the Echo Loop is the first Alexa-enabled smart ring from Amazon. The device allows you to make/take quick calls, and give Alexa commands ony the fly without needing to take out your phone.
The Echo Loop is currently available by invitation only. If you managed to get your hands on one, continue reading to learn how to set up your Amazon Echo Loop smart ring.
Time needed: 2 minutes.
Setup is easy and takes about 2 minutes.
- Fully charge your Echo Loop
Before you begin the setup process you’ll need to make sure it’s fully charged. To charge your Echo Loop, place it on the charging cradle. A pulsing yellow light means it’s charging, a solid green light means its fully charged.
- Turn on your phone’s Bluetooth
- Open the Alexa app on your phone
- Click the Action button to turn on your Echo Loop and enter pairing mode.
- In the Alexa app, go to the settings menu and select Add Device.
- Select Amazon Echo, then select Echo Loop.
- Follow up directions on the Alexa app to finish setting up your Echo Loop
At HelpfulHome.com, we’ve made it our mission to help you stay on the cutting edge of smart home technology. We provide tips, articles, and informative how-to’s to keep you up to speed on the industry-leading smart home innovations. If you have feedback or suggestions on topics for us to cover, please contact us.